Little River Outdoor Wicker Seating with Propane Fire Pit Table, 4-Piece Set
Extra Shipping Charge: $0.00
Add elegance and comfort to your outdoor living area with our Little River Wicker Outdoor Seating Set with Propane Fire Pit. This 4-piece seating set combines high-end looks with supreme comfort and offers everything you need for a relaxing experience with friends and family.
Set includes a love seat, two comfy chairs and a coffee table that doubles as a fire pit. Aluminum frames are rust-resistant and lightweight; resin wicker is much more durable and easy care than natural wicker, ensuring years of use and good looks.
Just imagine sitting outside on a starry night, sipping your favorite beverage while relaxing into deep seating comfort. The warm fire will keep you cozy well into the evening.
The included cushions are full of loft and crafted weather-resistant polyester. Propane controls are on the outside of the coffee table; 9'L propane tank extension hose included. Lava rocks included. Minor assembly required. Imported.
- Four piece outdoor seating set includes love seat, two chairs and coffee table with fire pit
- Thick polyester navy cushions with seats and backs are included for extra comfort
- Set offers an estate-like feel to deck, patio or yard
- Furniture has rust-resistant aluminum frames and easy-care, weather resistant resin wicker
- Fire pit in the coffee table comes with lava rocks; 9'L propane tank extension hose included
- Cushions may be spot cleaned
- Minor assembly required
Chairs 30¾"D x 26¾"W x 31½"H
Love Seat 30¾"D x 74"W x 31½"H
Fire Pit/Coffee Table 24"W x 47¼"L x 17¾"H
9'L propane tank extension hose included
Please note: Standard 20 lb. propane tanks are typically 18"H and will not fit under the coffee table fire pit. Use the included extension hose to position tank externally. Shorter/smaller tanks are available and recommended if you wish to conceal the tank under the table.
Care & Cleaning
This synthetic wicker furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean any cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and cushions separately in a protected area
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.
You may also need
St. Helena Wicker Patio and Fire Pit Seating Set, 5-Piece
Extra Shipping Charge: $0.00