St. Helena Wicker Patio and Fire Pit Seating Set, 5-Piece
Extra Shipping Charge: $0.00
A complete outdoor living set, our 5-piece St. Helena Wicker Patio and Fire Pit Seating Set provides the comfort of indoor seating with all-weather durability and versatility.
Stylish, multi-toned, faux abaca wicker offers the look and feel of natural woven banana leaf wicker in a modern, easy care resin. It's powder-coated aluminum frame lend lightweight strength and stability so you can move, position and store the pieces with ease. The included cushions and pillow offer a luxurious comfort, loft and style.
A 2-in-1 coffee table/fire pit is a fuss-free way to enjoy the warmth and ambiance of a cozy fire with family and friends. The side table discretely holds your LP tank (not included) that fuels the 50,000 BTU fire pit so your patio is clean and uncluttered for maximum comfort and style.
Each set includes a love seat and two chairs with cushions, a side table and a coffee table with a gas fire pit embedded. Spot clean the polyester cushions, as needed. Imported.
- Modern twist on classic coastal-style wicker furniture
- 5-piece set includes a love seat and two chairs with cushions, a side table and fire pit/coffee table
- Multi-tonal faux wicker has a natural look that resembles abaca banana wicker
- Low-maintenance set requires little care and always looks great
- 50,000 BTU fire pit/coffee table with 19¾"H side table that discretely houses the LP tank
- Thick, luxurious cushions offer a sophisticated look and plush comfort
Love Seat 49½"W x 29½"D x 32¼"H; Chairs 27"W x 29½"D x 32¼"H; Coffee Table/Fire Pit 39¾"W x 26¼"D x 17¼"H; Side Table 15¾" sq. x 19¾"H
Love Seat 49½"W x 29½"D x 32¼"H; holds up to 500 lbs.
Chairs 27"W x 29½"D x 32¼"H; each holds up to 250 lbs.
Coffee Table/Fire Pit 39¾"W x 26¼"D x 17¼"H
Side Table 15¾" sq. x 19¾"H
Seat Cushions 4" thick
Back Pillows 6" thick
Care & Cleaning
This synthetic wicker furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean any cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and cushions separately in a protected area
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.