Heart Leaves Machine Washable Mat
Celebrate autumn with our British-made Heart Leaves Mat that's perfect for any spot in any season with its festive heart leaves design, rich colors and comprehensive floor-saving features.
Vibrant heart-shaped leaves adorn the versatile mat that is ultra-absorbent, non-shedding and long lasting. It's made from durable nylon and 20% recycled plastic content that is naturally stain-resistant, keeping your floors fresher and cleaner, for longer. Plus, its machine washable! An easy-care time-saving solution for any home.
A non-slip rubber backing keeps this mat in place and helps reduce noise and echo. Works great in entryway, doorway and more. It's easy to care for: machine wash then air dry. Pile is approx. ½"H.
Made in England.
Please note: Many new rugs can lose fibers or "fuzz" when first used and cleaned; this is normal and will eventually stop. Machine wash COLD; air dry completely. See more Care & Cleaning below.
- A must-have machine washable mat for any home
- Playful print of colorful heart-shaped leaves
- Made from durable nylon and 20% eco-friendly recycled plastic content
- Stain-resistant, non-shedding and ultra-absorbent to keep floors cleaner and fresher, for longer
- Non-slip rubber backing keeps mat in place and helps reduce noise and echo
- Easy care: machine wash and air dry; mat is quick drying
- Made in England
20" x 30"
20" x 30"
Size is approximate.
Pile is approx. ½"H
Care & Cleaning
Our Mud Rugs are made from top-quality materials. They are easy care get more absorbent with every wash. They just get better over time!
Please follow these instructions and only wash the Mud Rug when necessary:
- New rugs shed loose fibers; this is normal and will eventually stop after some use and washing
- Vacuum regularly using low suction or shake the rug (do not use beater brush)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (do not use hot water)
- Do not use fabric softener as this will reduce the performance
- Air dry completely; tumble dry on a cool setting for 10 minutes to fluff the pile
- DO NOT tumble dry on high heat setting or for a long period of time
- Never place on a damp or wet floor
These mats are designed to not leave marks on your floors; however, a combination of cleaning products, sunlight and heat may cause discoloration on certain types of flooring. Allow the floor under the mat to dry thoroughly after cleaning.