Cotton/Microfiber My Mat Dirt Trapping Mud Rug
$29.99 - $99.95
$39.95 - $99.95
We searched the world and found the best dirt-trapping rug anywhere! Our British-made My Mat Indoor Mud Rug combines cotton, microfiber and recycled materials in a super-absorbent, non-slip, machine-washable rug.
The floor-saving My Mat Mud Rug trap up to 95% of dirt, dust and mud. They can absorb up to three times their weight in water, keeping your floors cleaner, longer. Flecked fibers hide and disguise dirt for a tidy look at every door.
Recycled cotton fibers combined with microfiber enables optimal dirt trapping ability while maintaining the natural look and feel of cotton.
The mat's yarns hold their color wash after wash, and the flecked designs complement your decor while effectively hiding dirt.
80% recycled cotton/20% microfiber. Pile is approx. ⅜"H. Machine wash; air dry. Made in England.
Please note: New rugs may shed loose fibers or “fuzz” when first used and cleaned; this is normal and will eventually stop. Machine wash COLD; air dry completely. See more Care & Cleaning below.
- Heavy-duty cotton/microfiber traps up to 95% of dirt, dust and mud
- Absorbs up to 3X its weight in water and moisture - put one at every door!
- Flecked fibers hide and disguise dirt for a tidy look no matter where you use it
- Suitable all around the home from hallway to kitchen, mudroom, entry and more
- Anti-skid, flexible latex rubber grips onto hard surfaces - no slipping or creeping
- Anti-stain rubber backing is non-damaging and will not to leave marks on floors
- Extra-tough mid-layer membrane made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Eco-friendly rugs are manufactured using green energy
- Easy care, long-lasting rugs are machine wash cold, air dry (do not use hot water or high-heat dryer)
- Made from quality materials in England
Sizes are approximate
Pile is approx. ⅜"H
Care & Cleaning
Our Mud Rugs are made from top-quality materials. They are easy care get more absorbent with every wash. They just get better over time!
Please follow these instructions and only wash the Mud Rug when necessary:
- New rugs shed loose fibers; this is normal and will eventually stop after some use and washing
- Vacuum regularly using low suction or shake the rug (do not use beater brush)
- Machine wash COLD with mild detergent (do not use hot water)
- Do not use fabric softener as this will reduce the performance
- Air dry completely; tumble dry on a COOL setting for 10 minutes to fluff the pile
- DO NOT tumble dry on high heat setting or for a long period of time
- Never place on a damp or wet floor
These mats are designed to not leave marks on your floors; however, a combination of cleaning products, sunlight and heat may cause discoloration on certain types of flooring. Allow the floor under the mat to dry thoroughly after cleaning.