Those We Love Stepping Stone
A simple way to remember those who have left us, the Those We Love Stepping Stone reminds us that our loved ones are always near. Crafted to look like a real stone, this piece serves as a memorial for relatives and friends.
The engraving reads, "Those we love don't go away. They walk beside us everyday. Unseen, unheard, but always near; Still loved, still missed, and always dear." Two butterflies rest on the etched greenery framing these words, reminding the viewer that they are never alone.
This piece can be used as a memorial for a someone dear to you. Additionally, it may be gifted to someone looking to memorialize their loved ones as well.
- Words of comfort that honor the lives of loved ones
- Butterfly and leaf detailing adds beauty to the memorial piece
- Create a unique stone pathway by combining with other garden stones
- Easy to clean and maintain; simply rinse with water or use mild soap
- Made of stone cast concrete for the look and feel of real stone
Care and Maintenance
Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading and discoloration. To protect the look and longevity of this piece, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.