Tea Time Washable Pet Mat - Blue
We've got just the place setting for your furry family member! Our pet-friendly Tea Time Pet Mat is not only playful but also stain-resistant, ultra absorbent and long lasting.
This British-made mat is perfect for pet lovers with its pretty blue checks and place setting designed especially for messy food and water dishes. Ultra-absorbent surface offers protection from muddy, wet paws and spills.
Made of durable nylon with a non-slip rubber backing that keeps bowls in place and helps reduce the noise and echo of pet food dishes. And, did we mention it is machine washable? A must-have for a home with pets!
Contains eco-friendly recycled plastic content and is non-shedding. Quality made in England.
- The perfect place setting for your furry family member
- Pet-friendly Tea Time Mat is stain-resistant, machine washable and long lasting
- Made of durable nylon with a non-slip rubber backing that keeps bowls in place
- Ultra-absorbent surface offers protection from muddy, wet paws and spills
- Reduces the noise and echo of pet food dishes
- Playful print of pretty blue checks with a pet-friendly place setting
- Contains eco-friendly recycled plastic content and is non-shedding
- Quality made in England
16" x 24"
16" x 24"
Size is approximate.
Pile is approx. ⅜"H
Care & Cleaning
Our Mud Rugs are made from top-quality materials. They are easy care get more absorbent with every wash. They just get better over time!
Please follow these instructions and only wash the Mud Rug when necessary:
- New rugs shed loose fibers; this is normal and will eventually stop after some use and washing
- Vacuum regularly using low suction or shake the rug (do not use beater brush)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (do not use hot water)
- Do not use fabric softener as this will reduce the performance
- Air dry completely; tumble dry on a cool setting for 10 minutes to fluff the pile
- DO NOT tumble dry on high heat setting or for a long period of time
- Never place on a damp or wet floor
These mats are designed to not leave marks on your floors; however, a combination of cleaning products, sunlight and heat may cause discoloration on certain types of flooring. Allow the floor under the mat to dry thoroughly after cleaning.