Saluda Jewels Wool Rug, 3'3" x 5' - Grey
Beautifully detailed in design and skillfully cross-woven, the Saluda Jewels Wool Rug embellishes any room with style, warmth and grace.
Cross-woven on an Axminster loom using space-dyed wool and nylon, this rug has a strong, three-dimensional structure more durable than tufted carpet. The Axminster method produces a high-performance rug while also allowing for the creation of complex designs incorporating a multitude of color combinations.
The unique design and vivid colors of this rug give it an antique yet modern-living look. The exceptional wearability and durability make it great for high-traffic areas and your family's favorite rooms, such as bedrooms, family rooms, living rooms and more.
A traditional border and pretty floral details complement the look and give it one-of-a-kind styling power. Edges are accentuated with incorporated fringe. Sizes are approximate, and patterns will vary slightly by size. Imported.
- Cross-woven using space-dyed wool and nylon for exceptional wearability and vivid color
- Ultra-durable yet soft fibers look and feel wonderful underfoot
- Classic border with floral details give it one-of-a-kind styling power
- Low ¼" thick pile and quality construction make it stand up to heavy traffic
- Use it in your family's favorite rooms, such as bedrooms, dens, living rooms and more
- Machine-woven Axminster technique for strength, softness and trend-forward coloration
Care & Cleaning
Shake out or vacuum as needed (do not use beater attachment). Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. Professional cleaning recommended for stains.
Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop; vacuum to remove as needed (do not use beater attachment).
Benefits of Wool
Wool is a great choice for fireside use. It is naturally flame resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing.