River Fish Hand-Hooked Wool Accent Rug
$89.95 - $695.95
Our River Fish Hand-Hooked Wool Accent Rug is sure to be a favorite among fans of fishing and the great outdoors. Five colorful freshwater fish are arranged on a dark background with multiple decorative borders in different hues.
Designed by Vermont artist Laura Megroz, our Wool River Fish Rug is perfect for protecting and decorating your floors, hearth or door step. All-natural, luxurious New Zealand wool is hand-hooked into a thick, chunky loop that provides comfort underfoot and substantial protection for your floors or in front of your fireplace.
Durable wool fibers are fire-resistant, sustainable, easy care and non-allergenic. Cotton canvas backing. Use with a rug pad. Spot clean or professionally clean. Imported.
- River Fish Hand-Hooked Wool Accent Rug will complement any space with durable construction and fresh design
- Hand-hooked New Zealand wool; cotton canvas back
- Five colorful freshwater fish on a dark background
- Ideal for use as a hearth rug or accent rug anywhere
- Naturally flame-resistant, durable wool fibers
- All-natural, non-allergenic, mold-resistant
- Easy to clean, just vacuum or spot clean
- Pile is approximately ¾"H
Sizes are approximate; patterns vary by size.
Care and Cleaning
Shake out or vacuum as needed (do not use beater attachment). Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. Professional cleaning recommended for stains.
Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop; vacuum to remove as needed (do not use beater attachment).
Benefits of Wool
Wool is a great choice for fireside use. It is naturally flame-resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing. Wool does not melt or stick.