Pine Cone Hand-Hooked Wool Hearth Runner, 1' x 4'
Our Pine Cone Hand-Hooked Wool Hearth Runner, has a thick, chunky loop that looks good and and feels great underfoot.
This narrow, shorter runner adds color and style anywhere: on a raised or shallow hearth, at your door, in front of your kitchen sink, by your bed, and many other places.
Hand-hooked of naturally flame-resistant wool, our rug features a motif of pine cones and boughs in rich colors for a rustic, natural look you'll enjoy anywhere. Design by Vermont artist Laura Megroz.
100% hooked New Zealand wool has a cotton canvas back with latex; use of a rug pad is recommended. Pile is approx. ¾"H. Professionally clean. Imported.
- Pine Cone Hand-Hooked Wool Hearth Runner adds color and style to your space
- Made with hand-hooked New Zealand wool
- Thick, chunky loop has a great look and feel
- Beautiful, long-lasting, naturally flame-resistant
- Ideal for use on a raised or narrow hearth
- Attractive at your door, in front of your sink or by your bed
- Nature-inspired with pine motif in rich, earthy colors
- Cotton canvas back with latex; use with a rug pad
1' x 4'
1' x 4'
Pile approx. ¾"H
Care and Cleaning
Vacuum (do not use beater attachment) or shake out regularly. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. For stains, use a professional rug cleaner (do not dry clean).
Stray loops or loose yarns may occasionally occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop; vacuum to remove as needed (do not use the beater attachment).
Benefits of Wool
Wool is a great choice for fireside use. It is naturally flame resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing. Wool does not melt or stick.