Pine Cone Hand-Hooked Wool and Hickory Bench
$499.95 - $799.95
Create the feel of a cabin nestled in the woods at your own home with our Pine Cone Hand-Hooked Wool and Hickory Bench.
Designed by American folk artist Laura Megroz in Vermont, this hooked top bench offers colorful, rustic charm. Featuring boughs of multicolored pinecones against an evergreen background, the bench has a red diamond trim to accent this lovely design. Its hand-hooked texture will add depth and richness to your space.
Crafted from New Zealand wool, it features all the benefits of a natural wool – durable, fire-resistant and long-lasting. This versatile bench can be used as comfy fireside seating, a bench for a dining tables or a mudroom resting spot to put on or take off your shoes.
Shake out or vacuum regularly; spot clean as needed. Imported.
- Pine Cone Hand-Hooked Wool and Hickory Bench is a charming hand-hooked piece for your space
- All-natural hooked wool seat and sturdy hickory frame
- Hand-hooked quality craftsmanship by experienced crafters
- All-natural fibers are non-allergenic, mold and flame-resistant
- Shake out or vacuum; spot clean as needed
Medium is approx. 32"L x 15"W x 17"H; weighs 25 lbs.
Large is approx. 48"L x 15"W x 17"H; weighs 43 lbs.