Nyakers Swedish Gingersnap Cookies in Gift Tin
These wafer-thin, spicy-sweet Nyakers Gingersnaps are made in Sweden the old-fashioned way, from a secret family recipe. They get their name from the "snap" they make when you bite into them.
Known as "pepparkakor" in Swedish, these authentic ginger biscuits are a best-selling holiday gift. Get them while you can and stock up, because we always sell out. Once you try them, you'll understand why. Keep several tins on hand for parties, unexpected guests, teacher gifts or for your own enjoyment.
26.45 oz. packed in a festive, reusable gift tin; cookies packed in multiple sleeves to retain freshness. Made in Sweden, from the same recipe since 1952.
- Nyakers Gingersnap Cookies: a delicious tradition since 1952
- Classic gingersnaps made in Sweden the old-fashioned way
- Recipe is a family secret - absolutely delicious and totally addictive
- Thin, crispy, sweet and spicy; a delightful blend of clove, cinnamon and ginger
- Each tin has approximately 80 cookies; packed in sleeves to keep them fresh
- Makes a great gift in its festive, reusable red tin
- Net weight 26.45 oz.
- Product of Sweden
Ingredients: Wheat flour, sugar, vegetable fat (palm, rapeseed and coconut oils, water, salt, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, artificial flavor), sodium bicarbonate, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, salt.
CONTAINS WHEAT. NUT FREE.
Made in a facility that processes milk products. GMO free. Not a Kosher food.