Montross 6-piece Seating Set
Extra Shipping Charge: $0.00
Everything you need for elegant yet functional outdoor living comes in this Montross 6-piece Seating Set. A stunning look for indoors or outside with seating for up to seven people. This set is ideal for those who love to entertain!
Attractive conversation set that includes a sofa, coffee table, 2 chairs and 2 ottomans that can double as seats when necessary. Ottomans fit under table when not needed. Neutral coloring and clean lines ensure it coordinates easily with any style of decor.
Top quality construction with solid steel frames, premium wicker in a tonal gray and weather-resistant cushions in neutral cream color. All-weather and easy care wicker and cushions. Use anywhere, such as patio, porch, deck, sunroom and more.
Made to enjoy year round whether you are indoors or out. Some assembly required. Imported.
- Large indoor/outdoor furniture set seats up to seven people
- 6-piece set includes a sofa, coffee table, 2 chairs and 2 ottomans that can double as seats
- Ottomans fit under table when not needed
- Includes solid steel frames, premium wicker and weather-resistant cushions
- Chair uses 1 cushion; sofa uses 3
- Neutral coloring, clean lines coordinate with any style of decor
- Made to enjoy year round, indoors or out
- Everything you need for elegant yet functional living
Chair 31¾"L x 27½"W x 29¼"H; Sofa 31¾"L x 70¼"W x 29¼"H; Table 23"L x 48"W x 17½"H; Ottoman 21¼" sq. x 13"H
Chair approx. 31¾"L x 27½"W x 29¼"H
Sofa approx. 31¾"L x 70¼"W x 29¼"H
Table approx. 23"L x 48"W x 17½"H
Ottoman approx. 21¼" sq. x 13"H
Chair/Sofa Cushion Seat approx. 22"W x 27"D x 4”H; Back approx. 23"W x 16"D x 6"H
Ottoman Cushion approx. 21"W x 21½"D x 3"H
Measurement from floor to chair/sofa seat is approx. 17½"H
Measurement from floor to highest part of chair/sofa arm is 22¾"H
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.