Laurel Ridge Farmhouse Collection Holden Round Table - Cocoa
Extra Shipping Charge: $200.00
Add elegant style and high function to any space with our Laurel Ridge Farmhouse Collection Holden Round Table. The high quality hand-painted table has clean lines, space-saving features and lots of versatility.
The Holden Round Table is made of mahogany and hardwood with veneers and comes in a variety of rich colors for many years of enjoyment. Whether you're creating a cottage, coastal or traditional look this attractive table mixes well with other design styles and can be used in living room, family room, sunroom and more.
Round 38" coffee table is handmade with superior craftsmanship and attention to detail. All framing and structural components are solid hardwood. Pretty enough to display photos or keepsakes and sturdy enough to hold books and plants. Features lower shelf for storage or display.
All furniture in our Laurel Ridge Farmhouse Collection can be mixed and matched to create your own unique look that will never go out of style. Each piece is quality-crafted of high-grade, plantation-grown, kiln-dried mahogany and hardwood, then beautifully painted and hand rubbed for a lightly distressed finish. Furniture is easily cared for by regular dusting and cleaning with a damp cloth. Some assembly required.
- Handmade table is hand-painted with a rubbed finish for a lightly distressed look
- Made of mahogany and hardwood with veneers; all framing and structural components are solid hardwood
- Round coffee table mixes well with other design styles; perfect for living room, family room, sunroom and more
- Display keepsakes, books, plants; features lower shelf for storage or display
- Easy care, just wipe with a damp cloth; do not use harsh chemicals for cleaning or stain removal
- Some assembly required
38"L x 38"W x 18"H
Approx. 38"L x 38"W x 18"H
Dust using a clean, damp cloth. NEVER use chemicals for cleaning or stain removal.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.