Homespun Double-Wide Rod Pocket Patio Panel with Wand, 84"L x 80"W - Denim Blue
These insulating Homespun Curtain Panels have not one but two linings: an inner-face lining of polyester flannel and a white backing of brushed polyester.
This soft, substantial blend of materials is like a blanket for windows with a heavy drape and super draft-blocking, sun-shielding properties that will help maintain a constant room temperature year-round.
Versatile construction lets you choose how to hang: use the 3" rod pocket, add your own clip rings or use the hidden back tabs to create soft, fluid pleats. Cotton/linen blend face with brushed polyester backing. Imported.
- Linen/cotton blend face; polyester inner and outer liner
- Double lining offers maximum insulation
- Block drafts: stay warm in winter, cool in summer
- Reduce energy costs, darken rooms, decrease noise
- Protect furnishings from sunlight and fading
- Hang 3 ways: rod pocket; back tabs; clip rings (not included)
84"L x 80"W per panel