Hand-Hammered Copper and Unstained Hardwood Villa-Style Bird Feeder
This delightful Copper and Hardwood Bird Feeder calls to mind a Tuscan villa. The sturdy, hand-hammered, shingle-patterned copper roof protects your feathered friends from precipitation. Each natural, sustainable mango wood feeder will exhibit its own unique graining and color variations making it an elegant focal point for your garden and a wonderful dining establishment for your feathered friends.
Since a 4"x4" post (not included) is all it needs, installation is done with ease. The top lifts off for easy filling and drainage holes in the base help keep seed dry. The plexiglass seed tube is sized to hold a plentiful four pounds of seed, so you don’t have to fill as often!
- Pure copper shingled roof and band
- Long-lasting, sustainable mango hardwood base with exposed grain
- Removable roof makes filling a breeze
- Simply place on a 4"x4" post (not included)
- Large 4-pound seed capacity plexiglass seed tube
- Spacious feeding area with generous overhang protects birds from precipitation
11"L x 11"W x 29"H