Frosty Trees Hand-Hooked Wool Rug
Bring the great outdoors inside with our hand-hooked Frosty Trees Wool Rug. Designed by American folk artist Laura Megroz in Vermont, this hooked rug offers the splendor of woodland wonder for your hearth and home.
Featuring snow-kissed pine trees against a cream background, the rug's design is a charming complement to your existing decor. The hand-hooked texture has a thick and chunky loop that adds depth and richness to any space.
Crafted from New Zealand wool, it features all the benefits of a natural wool rug: durable, fire-resistant and long lasting. Place by your hearth, kitchen sink, door or wood stove for a practical and pleasing accent.
Shake out or vacuum regularly; spot clean as needed. Includes a cotton canvas back. Imported.
- Charming hand-hooked accent rug crafted from New Zealand wool
- Designed by American folk artist Laura Megroz
- Features snow-kissed pine trees against a cream background
- Durable, fire-resistant and long lasting; includes a cotton canvas back
- Thick and chunky hand-hooked loop adds depth and richness to any space
- Perfect by the hearth, kitchen sink, door or wood stove
- Shake out or vacuum regularly; spot clean as needed
2' x 4'
2' x 4'
Pile is approx. ¾"H
Design varies slightly by size
Benefits of Wool
Wool is a great choice for fireside use. It is naturally flame resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing. Wool does not melt or stick.
Care & Cleaning
Shake out or vacuum as needed (do not use beater attachment). Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. Professional cleaning recommended for stains. Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop; vacuum to remove as needed (do not use beater attachment).