Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Covington Ivory and Blue Antiqued Floral Rug
$69.95 - $1,299.95
With its traditional pattern, vintage wash and durable synthetic fibers, the Covington Ivory and Blue Antiqued Floral Rug offers affordable elegance at its best.
Machine-woven of long-lasting nylon and polypropylene fibers, this thick, soft rug stands up to heavy foot traffic and feels wonderful underfoot.
The ivory background and faded blue pattern offer a modern twist on a classic design. The muted "washed" finish lends an antique, well-loved look to any space from bedroom to living room and beyond.
Rug pile is approx. ⅜"H. Use with a rug pad. Professional cleaning recommended. Sizes are approximate. Pattern varies slightly by size. Made in USA.
- Ultra-durable yet soft fibers feel wonderful underfoot
- Classic floral pattern with border in shades of ivory and blue
- Revolutionary fiber system allows for deep color saturation
- Muted "washed" finish lends a vintage, well-loved look
- ⅜" thick pile and quality construction stands up to heavy traffic
- Machine-woven 20% nylon/80% polypropylene for strength and softness
- Quality-made in USA
Rug pile is approx. ⅜"H
Pattern varies slightly by size
9' x 12' Rug ships Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy only provides curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
Care and Cleaning
This nylon/polypropylene rug is durable and easy-care. Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub.
Shake out or vacuum regularly. Spot clean with a mild soap/water solution, then air dry thoroughly. Professionally clean if needed.
Item 53C1B ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.
Covington Ivory and Blue Antiqued Floral Rug, 9'10" x 12'10"
Extra Shipping Charge: $150.00