Ruby Cones Wool Runner, 8' x 30”
Featuring an original design by Vermont Artist Laura Megroz, our Hand-Hooked Fire-Resistant Ruby Cones Wool Rug is perfect for protecting and decorating your floors or hearth. All-natural wool is hand-hooked into a thick, plush loop that provides substantial protection for your floors or in front of your fireplace.
Hand-hooked by experienced crafters of luxurious, 100% New Zealand wool with a cotton canvas backing, this charming accent rug features delicate evergreen sprigs surrounding pine cones and leaves on a rich, ruby background. Durable wool fibers are sustainable, easy care and non-allergenic. Imported.
- Hand-hooked quality craftsmanship by experienced crafters
- Beautiful, long-lasting, environmentally friendly New Zealand wool
- Naturally flame-resistant wool fibers make it ideal for use as a hearth rug
- All-natural fibers are non-allergenic, mold-resistant & easy to clean
- Manufacturer is a proud member of the Fair Labor Association
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed