Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Deep Creek Wall Shelf
Part of our Deep Creek Collection, you'll love the functionality and versatility of our Wall Shelf crafted of rustic, reclaimed pine on a sturdy metal frame with twisted accents. It offers tons of character and space-saving features.
Stylish shelf can hang two ways for your own customized look. Shelf offers easy storage and display of dishes, serving-ware, plants and more. S-hooks are included that can be used to hang pots, coffee cups, utensils and just about anything for storage or display.
Works beautifully in kitchen, dining room, bar area and more. Each shelf has its own distressed finish, unique look and personality. The industrial-chic aesthetic of our Deep Creek collection blends well with farmhouse, classic or transitional styles. Combine several shelves together for your own unique look.
Some assembly required. Total weight limit is 55 lbs. if mounted on drywall using the provided anchors.
- Versatile Wall Shelf crafted of rustic, reclaimed pine wood on a sturdy metal frame with twisted accents
- Shelf can be hung two ways for your own customized look
- Easy storage or display of dishes, serving-ware, plants
- 12 s-hooks are included and can be used for additional functionality
- Each shelf has its own distressed finish, unique look and personality
- Works beautifully in kitchen, dining room, bar area and more
- Industrial-chic aesthetic blends well with farmhouse, classic or transitional styles
- Part of our Deep Creek Collection; some assembly required
- Total weight limit 55 lbs if mounted on drywall using provided anchors
17¼"W x 10¼"W x 11"H
Approx. 17¼"W x 10¼"W x 11"H
Care, Cleaning & Special Info
Please note that the wood surfaces have worm and nail holes and other distress marks that add to their character. Each piece is completely unique. Some holes may go through the surface.
Wipe up stains and spills immediately. Regularly dust wood surfaces and iron frames with a soft cloth.