Textured Glass Hummingbirds and Red Hydrangea Birdbath Basin
Welcome feathered friends to your backyard habitat with this Textured Glass Hummingbirds and Red Hydrangea Birdbath Basin.
It features a favorite flyer amongst flowers in vivid colors - the cheerful design and stunning glass composition brings style to your yard or garden.
Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely, shallow water is best for birds. Place clear glass or real stones in the bottom to adjust water depth.
Birdbath basin will also attract honey bees and butterflies to help support your backyard habitat - bonus!
Place this basin on the ground, a tree stump or your own pedestal stand or base (not included). Shallow design is made for smaller songbirds.
Tempered glass is easy to clean. For longest life, bring indoors during danger of frost.
- Made of high-quality tempered glass for good looks and durability
- Cheerful, upbeat hummingbird design with bright color; textured glass creates dimension and depth
- Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely
- Features a large, highly detailed ruby throated hummingbird and flowers
- Place on ground, tree stump, stand or pedestal (display piece not included, basin only)
- 2½" depth is perfect for most songbirds; will also attract honey bees and butterflies
- Can also be used as a garden art or bird feeder (no drain hole); or as a decorative indoors piece (not food safe)
- Bring indoors during danger of frost
18" dia. x 2½"D
18" dia. x 2½"D
Approx. 64 fl oz. capacity
Fill with 1-2" of water for shallow bath
Weighs approx. 6 lbs.
Please note: Glass is not frost-proof. For longest life and enjoyment, bring this birdbath inside during winter to prevent freezing and cracking.
Glass cleans easily; rinse out frequently and refill to provide birds, butterflies and bees with fresh water. About once a week or so, scrub the bowl with soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals.