- Happy smiling turtle with vibrant succulents adds color anywhere
- Six solar-powered LEDs cast a soft glow at night
- Turtle with weathered finish looks like antique stone
- Faux succulents have beautiful coloration and tone
- Use indoors or outside: patio, garden, sunroom, tabletop, window
- Position statue where it gets about 6-8 hours of sun/light
- Beautifully finished front and back (succulents are on front only)
- A delightful surprise day or night, and a fun conversation starter
- Weather-proof battery box and on/off switch on bottom
- Painted, textured resin and colorful plastic construction
- 1.2V NiMh rechargeable battery included
- Solar panel is located on back side of statue
12"L x 6¾"W x 7"H
Plant this charming little Solar Succulent Turtle Garden Statue anywhere, and enjoy color by day and soft light by night.
The turtle portion looks like antique stone statuary that you've used to plant in. The beauty is that while the succulents look very real, they are not, so they don't require a green thumb or any care. Just like real Sempervivum succulents (also knows as "hen and chicks"), ours have beautiful coloration with tonal highlights.
With a sweet face, colorful succulents and lots of detail, this cute little Turtle will make you smile. Use this wonderful, whimsical statue anywhere: patio, garden, sunroom, tabletop, window - just make sure it gets about 6-8 hours of sun/light to power the LEDs.
Weather-proof battery box (1.2V NiMh rechargeable battery included) and on/off switch on bottom. Durable, all-weather painted resin and plastic construction.
12"L x 6¾"W x 7"H
Weighs 3¼ lbs.
Care and Maintenance
Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading. To protect the look and longevity of this piece, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.