Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Indoor/Outdoor Lighted Golden Sugar Maple Leaf Garland with 24 Lights
Our Indoor/Outdoor Lighted Golden Sugar Maple Leaf Garland adds brilliant seasonal style anywhere. With its realistic foliage and LED lights, you can have the subtle glow of autumn any time of year.
Beautifully formed with detailed yellow leaves and amber veining, this battery-operated garland brings a woodland look inside or outside the home. With 48 warm white LEDs on posable "branches" it lets you create a stunning lighted display. This maple leaves garland is simply gorgeous!
Get creative with this easy-to-use, elegant fall accent - use it to dress up your fireplace mantel, drape it over your front door, wind it around a stair banister, decorate a tablescape, adorn a chandelier and so much more!
Garland has a 19"L brown lead cord and battery box. Takes 3 AA batteries. Auto-timer runs 6 hours on/18 hours off. Three settings: on, off and timer. Size is approximate. Wire and plastic construction for indoors or out. Imported.
- All-weather wire and plastic construction for use indoors or outside
- For mantel, tablescape, door decor, banister embellishment and more
- Realistic yellow leaves are variegated and veined with amber highlights
- Flexible, bendable garland with 48 warm white LED lights
- Use on mantel, door/entryway, tablescape and more!
- Auto-timer runs 6 hours on/18 hours off; three settings: on, off and timer
- 19"L brown lead cord and battery box
- Takes 3 AA batteries, not included
6'L with 19"L lead cord
Takes 3 AA batteries, not included
24 warm white LEDs
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov