Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Glass Dragonflies and Cattails Birdbath Basin
Welcome avian friends into your yard with this Glass Dragonflies and Cattails Birdbath Basin. Its bright colors, cheerful design and stunning glass composition brings unique style to your yard or garden.
This cheerful piece is made entirely of glass and features three large dragonflies with cattails on a blue background.
Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely, shallow water is best for birds. Place clear glass or real stones in the bottom to adjust water depth. Basin will also attract honey bees and butterflies to help support your backyard habitat.
Place it on the ground, on a tree stump or your own pedestal stand or base (not included). Shallow design is perfect for smaller songbirds. Tempered glass is easy to clean. For longest life, bring indoors during danger of frost.
- Made of high-quality tempered glass for good looks and durability
- Cheerful, upbeat dragonfly design with bright color; textured glass creates dimension and depth
- Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely
- Features three large dragonflies with cattails on a blue background
- Place on ground, tree stump, stand or pedestal (not included)
- 2½" depth is perfect for most songbirds; will also attract honey bees and butterflies
- Can also be used as a garden art or bird feeder (no drain hole); or as a decorative indoors piece (not food safe)
- Bring indoors during danger of frost
18" dia. x 2½"D
Approx. 64 fl oz. capacity
Fill with 1-2" of water for shallow bath
Weighs approx. 6 lbs.
Please note: Glass is not frost-proof. For longest life and enjoyment, bring this birdbath inside during winter to prevent freezing and cracking.
Glass cleans easily; rinse out frequently and refill to provide birds, butterflies and bees with fresh water. About once a week or so, scrub the bowl with soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals.