Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Cardinal Welcome Estate Flag
Create a can't-miss seasonal greeting at your home by displaying this delightful Cardinal Welcome Estate Flag. This exceptional design with bold coloration and textured accents is a must-have for your holiday decor.
Vibrant red cardinal and winter greenery with pine cones really pop against a black background and cheerful "Welcome" message. Use this large estate-sized flag to bring big character to your entryway for the holiday season or any time of year.
Double sided flag is made of all-weather 100% polyester to ensure it keeps its good looks all year long. We combine fade-resistant fabrics with tight, detailed stitching for a lively and durable design. Our attention to detail and high level of craftsmanship ensure the flag won't fade or fray, even with continued outdoor use.
Welcome guests year after year with the beauty and brilliance of a noble cardinal. Easy to spot clean as needed. Imported.
- Create a warm and vibrant welcome to your home with the Cardinal Welcome Estate Flag
- Vibrant red cardinal, winter greenery and "Welcome" message really pop against a black background
- Large estate-sized flag brings big character to your entryway
- Flag is made of all-weather 100% polyester for a durable design
- Fade-resistant fabrics combine with tight, detailed stitching and high level of craftsmanship
- Flag won't fade or fray, even with continued outdoor use
- Welcome guests year after year with the brilliance of a noble cardinal
36"W x 54"L
Approx. 36"W x 54"L
Care and Cleaning
Colorfastness and durability are dependent upon exposure to sun and the elements. Weather conditions such as direct sun exposure, high winds and excessive moisture will eventually degrade the fabric more quickly. Spot clean as needed.