Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
50-Gallon Rain Barrel with Flat Back
Conserve water and save money with our 50-Gallon Rain Barrel with Flat Back. Easy-to-use solution provides plenty of fresh, free water for your garden, flowerbeds or household chores.
Made of super-durable, rotary-molded plastic, this Rain Barrel has the authentic look of real wood grain. Space-saving, flat-back design sits flush against your house, garage, barn or shed.
Rain Barrel includes a fine mesh filter top screen to keep out insects and debris, with a direct feed from your downspout.
Other features include a brass spigot with shut-off valve for hose hook-up, dual side overflows, and a front-side overflow to keep water from flooding against your outside wall. Child and pet safe with no large openings.
Mount the Rain Barrel on the optional 10"H Stand for an attractive, elevated profile that makes the spigot easily accessible. The optional Linking Kit let's you join to two Barrels together and double your water-saving capacity; includes 12"L clear hose and 2 clamps.
- Conserve water and save money with this large capacity, 50-gallon rain barrel
- Easy-to-use; provides plenty of fresh, free water for your garden, flowerbed or outdoor chores
- Super-durable, rotary-molded plastic with the look and texture of real wood grain
- Fine mesh top screen filters out insects and debris, lets plenty of rainwater in from downspout
- Space-saving, flat-back design sits flush against house, garage, barn or shed
- Brass spigot with shut-off valve for hose hook-up, plus dual side overflows
- Front-side overflow keeps water from flooding against your outside wall/foundation
- Optional Stand and Linking Kit are sold separately
- Child and pet safe with no large openings
21"W x 19"D x 35"H; 22 lbs.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov