- Made from reclaimed shorea wood railroad ties
- Holds Fatwood, firewood, matches and more
- Rustic and eco-friendly bucket for hearth and home
- Dense wood is up to 100 years old, naturally distressed and full of character
- Hand-crafted with variations in the wood, one-of-a-kind
- Black powder-coated metal bands and handles
15" dia. x 15"H
Our rustic Birmingham Hearth Bucket is crafted from eco-friendly shorea wood railroad ties.
This dense wood is up to 100 years old, naturally distressed and full of character. Each Bucket is handcrafted and unique in design. Slight variations in the wood mean yours is one-of-a-kind. Black powder-coated metal bands and ring handles.
This rustic, reclaimed Bucket combines form and function by your fireplace. Use it to hold Fatwood, firewood, and more. You love its style and versatility.Read More
15” dia. x 15”H
Weighs 9 lbs.