Colored Recycled Poly-Lumber Hopper-Style Bird Feeder - Blue
TAKE 30% OFF YOUR CART with code MERRYSAVE
Attract a variety of beautiful birds to your yard with this Colored Recycled Poly-Lumber Hopper-Style Bird Feeder. Constructed with 1/2" poly-lumber made from durable recycled plastic that won't crack, split or fade. Vibrant hues add a brilliant pop of color to your yard or garden.
This eye-catching feeder comes with brass hardware, nylon hanging rope and powder-coated aluminum screen for excellent drainage to keep seed dry and fresh. Anodized aluminum hinged roof enables easy filling and cleaning; holds approx. 3 lbs. of seed, including corn products, millet, milo, shelled peanuts, tree nuts, mixed seed, safflower, sunflower and whole peanuts.
Use this hopper feeder to attract chickadees, cardinals, siskins, purple finches, grosbeaks, titmice, jays, nuthatches, woodpeckers, doves, goldfinches, house finches, juncos, sparrows, towhees and more.
Made in USA.
- Hopper-style bird feeder made of durable recycled plastic that won't crack, split or fade
- Vibrant colors add a touch of style and charm to your outdoor space
- Powder-coated aluminum screen for excellent drainage
- Anodized aluminum hinged roof for easy filling and cleaning
- Holds approx. 3 lbs. of seed
- Includes brass hardware and nylon hanging rope
- Made in USA
Approx. 13"L x 10¼"W x 8½"H
Weight approx. 5 lbs.