Carved Wood and Leather Fireplace Bellows
This popular fireplace accessory feeds air to the flames out of an expandable bladder, boosting the combustion in wood fires. The carved design adds distinction to the design, elevating the look of your hearth.
These are high-quality bellows that may be passed down from generation to generation. You'll remember them on your parents' hearth, enjoy them on your own and then share them with your children. Fireplace bellows make a unique gift for anyone, from the holidays to housewarming, wedding to retirement.
Constructed from real wood with a rich, mahogany red-brown finish. The bellows are trimmed in durable vinyl-leather with metal rivets and a metal nozzle for consistent, reliable operation. Convenient leather loop allows for hanging.
Bellows are incredibly functional and easy to use, plus they add timeless beauty as a hearthside accent. Imported.
- Simple, yet perfect design has been used for centuries around the globe by many cultures - it just works!
- Hand-operated bellows direct air to your fire, increasing combustion and heat output
- Expandable bladder opens and closes like an accordion, filling with air and dispersing it through a forced air stream
- Helps start roaring fires with ease and boosts dwindling/dying fires in no time
- Attractive, carved wood design adds beauty and function to your hearth
- Faux leather is durable and long lasting; solid metal nozzle and nailhead trim
- Dependable, functional, attractive, useful - makes a great gift for housewarming, wedding, retirement and more!
19"L x 7½"W x 1½"H
Weighs approx. 2 lbs.