Brunson Upholstered Swivel Accent Chair - Blue Stripe
TAKE 30% OFF YOUR CART with code MERRYSAVE
Extra Shipping Charge: $200.00
Relax and swivel in style with our Brunson Upholstered Swivel Accent Chair. This chair has it all: great style, incredible comfort and full swivel ability.
Blue ticking stripe upholstery give it a contemporary coastal vibe but clean lines and traditional silhouette still blend well with practically any style of decor from transitional and modern to traditional.
Full swivel base provides a soothing motion that's bound to make it a favorite for reading, watching TV or relaxing in any room, from living room to den or bedroom. High-density foam and reversible seat cushion offer many hours of comfort and great support.
Includes easy-care polyester upholstery, flare tapered arm, attached back and solid wood and metal frame with no skirt or visible leg. Easy to spot clean with mild water-based upholstery cleaner or foam.
A perfect accent chair for premium seating in any room. Imported.
- The Brunson Swivel Chair has great style, incredible comfort and full swivel ability
- Blue ticking stripe upholstery give it a contemporary coastal vibe
- Full swivel base provides a soothing motion that will make it a favorite
- High-density foam and reversible seat cushion offer comfort and support
- Clean lines and traditional silhouette blend well with other styles
- Works in many rooms, from living room to den or bedroom
- Easy-care polyester upholstery with flare tapered arm, no skirt or visible leg
- Easy to spot clean with mild water-based upholstery cleaner or foam
32½"L x 30¼"W x 35½"H
Approx. 32½"L x 30¼"D x 35½"H
19¼" from floor to seat
25½" from floor to top of arm
Seat cushion 6" thick
Seat dimensions 21"W x 21½"D
Weight approx. 60 lbs.
Care & Cleaning
This furniture includes a high-performance fabric that can be safely spot cleaned using a mild water-based upholstery cleaner or foam.
Ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.