Haunt Your Halloween Home Without The Monstrous Fuss Page
Haunt Your Halloween Home (Without The Monstrous Fuss)
For those who are more about the candy and less about super-complicated graveyard scenes, actual flying witches and costumes that take more than 10 minutes, this collection of quirky-fun and SUPER-EASY Halloween accents is right up your alley. Keep it simple yet spirited to get a charmingly creepy look without a lot fuss or expense. Check out these ideas, then shop all Halloween.
Just drop in a pumpkin and you’re done! No pumpkin guts or knife wounds – YAY!
“Adorable. I brought them with me when looking at pumpkins so I would purchase the right size to fit. I like the idea another customer had about foam pumpkins that way you can keep them inside without worry of rotting pumpkins.”
—P&H Customer, Marlene ★★★★★
2. “Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble.” This triplet of witches holds hands in an eerie exhibit of sinister sisterhood. You'll love the specter they create in your yard (ground stakes make them easy to display).
Something wicked this way comes…
3. Deck the walls with haunted artwork! Lighted canvas creates a creepy vibe in your home. A scary scene with a haunted house on a misty night comes alive in spooky detail, complete with lights and music for an eerie effect.
Ready to hang and HAUNT!
4. Nothing says Happy Halloween like a pair of disembodied Witch Legs …and these will definitely give your décor a *leg up*!
Position these ghastly gams in a planter, cauldron, hay bale, flower bed and more – done and done!
“Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz. A lot of fun this Halloween and great comments from neighbors.”
—P&H Customer, Marion ★★★★★
5. Add a ghostly greeting to your yard: battery-operated apparitions light up as their gossamer fabric floats in the breeze for a supernatural sight.
Because what’s Halloween without ghosts, right?
6. Lighted Throw Pillow adds a delightful dash of doom to your décor. Fabric pillow has strategically placed, battery-operated LEDs to light the design.
Just toss one on your sofa, chair or bed for an effortless, instant update. SPOOK-TACULAR!
7. Enchanted-vine arms and legs are made of realistically detailed foam over bendable metal so pumpkin decorators can branch out: curl them into a wicked wave, a creepy kick or around a proffered treat.
Help your pumpkins reach out and touch someone…YIKES!
“This is so darn cute! Everyone who sees it, loves it. It took all of five minutes to put on my pumpkin. You can put the arms and legs to pose anyway you want to. This is truly a keeper.”
—P&H Customer, Michele ★★★★★
8. This magical, mystical Glowing Globe features a 360°-detailed Halloween scene featuring a witch in flight, bats, graveyard, haunted mansion and more.
Get a ghost's-eye-view of the bewitching night to come!
“I purchased 3 of these for my daughters and me for Halloween, and we love them! They are just as described, and having a 6 hour timer is great since you don't have to worry about turning them on! They glow really well in the dark!”
—P&H Customer, Shana ★★★★★
9. Motion-activated Talking Ghost greets passers-by with eerie music and spirited Halloween phrases. He’s kind of kooky, not so spooky.
"Yet another creature of the night approaches. There's something spooky out tonight and I think it's you. Welcome to my home, my little victim…I mean my little friend.”
10. Prop this color-changing, lighted Spooky Tree on a mantel, front porch or table as a harbinger of the doom to come.
This gnarly tree looks a fright. It’s having more than a bat hair day. Just look at those roots! Don’t be fooled.
“This is one of the nicest pieces of Halloween decorations I've purchased in a while. It lights up in different colors, and makes spooky noises. You can also turn off the sound and just enjoy the different colors. I love it!”
—P&H Customer, Susan ★★★★★
11. If you're afraid of spiders these overgrown creepers will give you nightmares! Huge and hairy, they have lighted bodies that glow in red so you can't miss them after dark.
Giant, posable arachnids are sure to give trick-or-treaters a fright! Muahahahahaha….
12. Two pumpkins are better than one! This metal Pumpkin Stack is a colorful, artistic alternative to typical décor.
If you’re a bare-minimum kind of decorator, then this is the piece for you. Pair it with some mums and you’re done until Christmas!
13. Here’s a wickedly wonderful way to light up your Halloween decor! Crafted by an artisan community in Bali from the lids of salvaged oil drums, this wonderful piece of wall art is one-of-a-kind in its story and style.
If the broom fits, ride it.
I have several of these oil-drum cut-outs and when I saw the Flying Witch I knew I had to have it. I was not disappointed. I looks really cool and the entire neighborhood can see it. I hung it on the front of the house. It's perfect!”
We accept these payment methods, plus eGift cards.
THE PLOW & HEARTH GUARANTEE
If, for any reason, you are less than 100% satisfied with a product you have purchased from us, return it within 90 days using one of our hassle-free return or exchange methods. Learn More about our Guarantee