Black River Falls Medallion EverStrand Rug
$299.95 - $799.95
This Black River Falls Medallion Rug is made in the USA of industrial-strength EverStrand yarn, so it's dependably durable and stain-resistant.
The pattern is inspired by traditional artistry and rendered in a modern, dramatic color palette of gun metal gray, neutral oat, dark linen, oyster and onyx black. It's a look that works well with all decorating styles from transitional to farmhouse.
EverStrand® is a premium polyester yarn created from post-consumer, recycled plastic water bottles. Soft and silky, this yarn offers superior strength, stain resistance, dependable durability and gorgeous color.
This rug is super soft underfoot, yet thanks to the industrial-grade yarn, it'll stand up to kids and pets and daily life, even in the highest traffic areas. Use with a rug pad. Sizes are approximate; pattern may vary slightly by size. Made in USA.
- Crafted of industrial grade EverStrand polyester
- Premium yarn is made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Area rug in neutral colors: gray, oat, linen, oyster and black
- Style works well with any decor, from traditional to modern
- Traditional artistry rendered in modern, dramatic colors
- Durable, stain-resistant rug is made for high-traffic areas
- Quality-made in the USA
About Eco-Friendly EverStrand
EverStrand® is a premium polyester yarn created from post-consumer recycled plastic water bottles. Renowned for its softness, this silky yarn also offers superior strength, stain resistance, dependable durability and gorgeous color.
Care and Cleaning
Vacuum as needed. Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean (test first) with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. Professional cleaning is recommended for stubborn stains.
Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop; vacuum to remove as needed.
Item 53B4C ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.
Black River Falls Medallion EverStrand Rug, 9'6" x 12'11"
Extra Shipping Charge: $200.00