Barnesdale Outdoor LP Gas Fire Pit with Printed Resin Mantel, 30"
Enjoy your outdoor living space all year long with our Barnesdale Outdoor LP Gas Fire Pit with Printed Resin Mantel, 30".
No matches, no kindling, no mess, this gas fire pit is easy to operate – simply push the button to start a warm, cozy fire. It's convenient to access, hidden control panel makes it quick to start or stop the fire while keeping the fire pit looking streamlined and stylish. When the weather is fine and a fire is not needed, the tabletop insert transforms the fire pit into a square top coffee table – its a versatility creates the opportunity for every day use!
The elegant, timeless design features a black stable door-inspired base with a faux bois UV-printed resin top and a fire basin filled with black fire glass rocks. Handcrafted from steel and cement resin, this fire pit is made to last and stay looking great. It's durable, weather-resistant and includes a protective cover to keep your investment in its best shape.
Its 50,000 BTU stainless steel burner is powered by a concealed propane tank (not included). No need to connect to a larger gas supply, it be set up wherever you enjoy sitting with friends and family and taking in the beauty of your surroundings. Tool-free assembly makes it easy to put together and install.
- Handcrafted steel and cement resin gas fire pit
- Faux wood UV-printed resin top
- Tabletop insert transforms it into a square coffee table
- Extend the life of your outdoor living spaces through out the year
- 50,000 BTUs
- Black fire glass rocks beautifully accent flames
- Durable, weather-resistant construction
- Easy to operate
- Convenient access, hidden control panel gives a streamlined look
- Conceals propane tank; tank not included
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- Protective cover included
30"W x 30"L x 24⅔"H
Approx. 64 lbs.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov