50-Gallon Wicker Rain Barrel with Planter Top - Black
Conserve water, save money and look great doing it with our USA-made 50-Gallon Wicker Rain Barrel with Planter Top. This easy-to-use, one-of-a-kind rain-saving solution provides plenty of fresh, free water for your garden and flowerbeds in a stylish wicker basket design with beautiful planter on top.
This eco-friendly rain-barrel is made of super-durable, molded plastic that has the authentic look of real wicker that will never unravel or fray. A 4" planter top adds beauty and function to the barrel; use this deep-welled top to plant a floral arrangement or even a small herb or vegetable garden.
Includes an integrated overflow channel that automatically diverts all overflow water to the front of barrel and keeps foundation from flooding. Downspouts are covered with soft, fine mesh, plastic screens to keep out heavy debris and insects. Child and pet safe with no large openings.
Two sturdy, brass spigots won't break or rust and are offset so buckets, watering cans or hoses can be filled simultaneously. Available in many attractive colors to fit your home's style. Made in USA.
- 50-gallon capacity rain barrel with 4-inch planter top
- Sturdy, plastic wicker design adds personality and style to rain water harvesting
- Available in many attractive colors to fit your home's style
- Plant flower, small herb or vegetable garden in deep-welled top
- Routed channel diverts excess water to front of the barrel to avoid flooding of foundation
- Two sturdy, brass spigots won't rust or break like plastic alternatives
- Offset spigot locations for simultaneous use of hose, bucket or watering can
- Made in USA
23¼"L x 23¼"W x 32"H
Approx. 23¼"L x 23¼"W x 32"H
Weight: 17 lbs.
Capacity: 50 gallons