Our best-quality Prospect Hill Wicker Furniture features high-end details and elegant refinements, at an excellent price!
Design features braided trim detail and matching aprons, plus a streamlined back yoke design for good looks from any angle. The best-quality PVC resin wicker has a rich tonal quality and tighter weave with handsome striations that give this luxury wicker a natural look.
The wicker is hand-woven on powder-coated aluminum frames for superior strength and lightweight durability. Elegant, weather-resistant and made to last, our Prospect Hill Wicker Furniture is a gorgeous addition to patio, porch or sunroom.
Settee Set includes Settee, two Chairs and Coffee Table with inset tempered-glass tabletop. Cushions and pillows sold separately. Some assembly required.
- All-weather PVC resin wicker
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Braided trim detail for a finished look
- Wicker has rich tonal quality for a natural look
- Tightly woven for long-lasting durability
- Weather-resistant wicker furniture for indoors or out
- Cushions sold separately
Settee 50"L x 27½"W x 36½"H overall; seat 37"L x 40"W x 18"H
Chair 27½"L x 28½"W x 36"H overall; seat 15"L x 18"W x 18"H
Coffee Table 30"L x 18"W x 18"H
Set ships Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy provides only curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.