Waterhog Hourglass Indoor/Outdoor Borderless Doormat, 2' x 3' - Charcoal
TAKE 30% OFF YOUR CART with code MERRYSAVE
Our dependable, reliable Waterhog Doormat is as functional and stylish as ever and now it comes without a border. A modern addition to the legendary Waterhog line, the borderless Waterhog Hourglass Doormat is influenced by timeless European styles and designs that are sleek, eye-catching and sure to impress.
This commercial-grade doormat offers a high-level of performance, durability and effectiveness as well as eco-friendly construction and the versatile hourglass design works in any space.
Waterhog Mats feature a super-durable, PET fabric face made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles that otherwise may have been destined for a landfill. The bi-level surface grabs onto and soaks up moisture, dirt, leaves and more to keep floors clean and dry.
Super-durable Waterhog Mats are anti-static, quick-drying and they won't fade or rot. Just vacuum or hose down to clean - easy! The hefty rubber backing has 20% recycled content and stays in place.
Certified Slip-Resistant by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute). Exceeds requirements for FF2-70-Standard for surface flammability of small carpets. Sizes are approximate. Made in USA.
- PET fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Non-skid SBR rubber backing is 20% recycled
- Bi-level surface grabs onto and soaks up water, snow and dirt
- Molded design will not crush or break down over time
- Anti-static, quick-drying, won't fade, rot or mold
- Borderless mat is a modern addition to the legendary Waterhog line
- Lasts a lifetime; quality-made in the USA
- Low profile is perfect for entry, doorway, mudroom and more
- Certified Slip-Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
Approx. 2' x 3'
Recycled Content Info
PET fabric is made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles. Each 2' x 3' Waterhog contains approximately 10 recycled 2-liter plastic bottles.
Certified Slip-Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
Exceeds requirements for FF2-70-Standard for surface flammability