Recycled Poly-Lumber Butterfly House with Pole
Add color to your yard and attract winged wonders with this bright yellow Butterfly House! Constructed with ⅝" poly-lumber made from recycled plastic jugs and bottles, this cheerful house will look new every time you clean it. Poly-lumber resists cracking, splitting and fading, and the house is assembled with stainless steel screws.
The front is decorated with an engraved butterfly silhouette, and there are multiple access slots on the front and sides. The bottom section of the two-part metal pole has a ground auger to make it easy to install. Once installed, the house sits 42" above the ground. Made in the USA.
- Bright yellow poly-lumber butterfly house
- ⅝" poly-lumber made from recycled jugs and bottles
- Resists cracking, splitting and fading
- Assembled with stainless steel screws
- Multiple access points on front and sides
- Engraved butterfly silhouette
- Two-piece metal pole with ground auger
- Made in the USA
8¾"L x 5"W x 12¼"H, on post 42"H
House 8¾"L x 5"W x 12¼"H
In-Ground on post 42"H