Prospect Hill Wicker Swing - Cloud White
Extra Shipping Charge: $90.00
Our best-quality Prospect Hill Wicker Swing features new high-end details and elegant refinements, all at the same great price!
Updates include a braided trim detail, plus a streamlined back yoke design for good looks from any angle. The improved PVC resin wicker has a rich tonal quality and tighter weave with handsome striations that give this luxury wicker a natural look.
The wicker is hand-woven on powder-coated aluminum frames for superior strength and lightweight durability. Elegant, weather-resistant and made to last, our Prospect Hill Wicker Swing is a gorgeous addition to any outdoor space.
Generously sized, our Prospect Hill Chair Swing has wide, rolled arms and an inviting design that will cradle you comfortably season after season. All Cushions and Pillows sold separately; chains for hanging not included. Some assembly required.
- All-weather PVC resin wicker
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Improved design, same great price
- Braided trim detail for a finished look
- Improved wicker with a tighter weave
- Wicker has rich tones for a natural look
- Tightly woven for long-lasting durability
- Weather-resistant wicker furniture for indoors or out
- Cushions sold separately; chains not included
50½"L x 26½"W x 25½"H
50½"L x 26½"W x 25½"H
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.