Pine Cone Hand-Hooked Wool Footstool
Create the feel of a cabin nestled in the woods at your own home with our Pine Cone Hand-Hooked Wool Footstool.
Designed by American folk artist Laura Megroz in Vermont, this hooked top footstool offers colorful, rustic charm. Featuring a multi-colored pine cone cluster on a rich, evergreen background, the footstool’s design complements your existing décor. Its hand-hooked texture adds depth and richness to your space, while the leather welt creates a beautiful border.
Sit in your favorite seat and prop your feet up to experience true relaxation after a long day. Crafted from New Zealand wool, it features all the benefits of a natural wool – durable, long-lasting and fire-resistant so you can place this footstool near your hearth.
Shake out or vacuum regularly; spot clean as needed. Imported.
- Pine Cone Wool Footstool is a charming hand-hooked piece for your space
- Designed by American folk artist Laura Megroz
- Nature-inspired design with bold colors
- Hooked top is durable and stands up to frequent use
- Crafted from naturally fire-resistant New Zealand wool; can be used near your hearth
Approx. 18"L x 14"W x 9"H; weighs approx. 15 lbs.