Here's an earth-friendly way to collect rainwater for watering your garden or patio plants. Made in the USA, these sturdy rain barrels recycled from shipping containers that would otherwise wind up in landfills. These recycled plastic barrels add a unique touch outside your home, and can even be painted to match your house, shed, fence or other exterior décor.
Just feed your downspout into the slot on top. A screen on top keeps bugs and debris out; a spigot on the bottom lets you attach your garden hose. Harvest more water while modifying only one downspout - each barrel is outfitted with a linking fitting so that you can even connect multiple barrels. Long-lasting, heavy-duty recycled plastic won't rot like wood and can be left outdoors year-round. Because these rain barrels were previously used to protect foods as they were shipped overseas, they may have a faint food scent and their surfaces will be rugged and may have slight imperfections.
- Water-saving rain collection barrel
- Plastic fittings contract with the barrel to prevent leaks
- High-density polyethylene plastic stands up to the elements
- No need to modify your downspouts in the Spring or Fall
- Heavy-duty screening keeps mosquitoes out
- Eco-friendly: repurposes old barrels and saves water
- Can be painted to match your home, garage, shed, etc.
- Made in USA
38" x 22" x 22"
Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery