Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Kingwood Modular 5-Piece Outdoor Seating Set - Brown
Extra Shipping Charge: $0.00
This resort-worthy Kingwood Modular 5 Piece Outdoor Seating Set has everything you need to create the configuration that works for your space and style. Pieces fit together with clamps for grand semi-circular seating or smaller sections to suit your needs.
Four individual chairs create a large semi-circle or can be pulled apart for individual seating. The clamps keep pieces from shifting.
Conversation set includes four seating sections, 4 seat cushions, 8 tufted back cushions and coordinating round wicker coffee table. Quality construction includes durable steel frames, powder-coated finish, and flat-woven resin wicker in a rich, tonal brown. The all-weather, easy care beige cushions have piped edges for a finished look.
A stunning look for patio, deck or sunroom with seating for up to eight people, this set is ideal for those who love to entertain. Assembly required. Imported.
- Large outdoor conversation set seats up to eight people
- Sectional can be held together with included brackets to create a semi-circle
- Four seating sections can be used separately as well, depending on your needs
- Outdoor-safe polyester cushions included; four seat cushions and eight tufted back cushions
- Elegant set is ideal for entertaining outdoors on deck or patio
- Attractive dark brown wicker with neutral beige cushions
Each section is 40½"W x 27¾"D x 27¾"H; Table is 33¾" dia. x 12½"H
Each section is approx. 40½"W back/20"W front x 27¾"D x 27¾"H
Floor to seat without cushion 13"H; floor to seat with cushion approx. 20½"H
Table 33¾" dia. x 12½"H; 66 lbs.
Total seating set weighs 86 lbs.
Each sectional piece holds up to 250 lbs.
Care & Cleaning
This synthetic wicker furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean any cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and cushions separately in a protected area
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.