Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Arlington Cast Aluminum Outdoor Patio Seating with Cushions, 4-Piece Set
Extra Shipping Charge: $0.00
With its sleek good looks, comfy cushions and durable, weather-safe construction, our Arlington Patio Seating Set will be a family favorite for many years.
Cast aluminum frames offer timeless style with attractive X-design on backs and sides; slatted seats. Seats and coffee table top are slatted.
Plump, easy-care seat and back cushions in a neutral greige are included for hours of comfort. Weather-safe olefin cushions with zippers and ties can be spot cleaned or machine washed to keep their good looks. Generously sized cocktail/coffee table holds snacks and drinks.
This seating set will be the center of any casual gathering of family and friends. The Arlington Set looks great on a patio, deck or out in the yard. Assembly required. Imported.
- Cast aluminum outdoor furniture set with cushions seats four people comfortably
- Anthracite gray finish on the frames pairs nicely with the soft greige cushions to work anywhere
- X-styling on the backs and sides add a modern vibe to this seating set - good looks and durability!
- Set includes love seat, two chairs and a coffee table with slatted top
- Chairs have slatted seats
- Included zippered cushions have ties to keep them in place
- Olefin cushion covers are easy-care to spot clean or machine wash
Chairs 26½"W x 30¾"D x 33"H; Love Seat 45½"W x 30¾"D x 33"H; Table 39½"W x 20"D x 17"H
26½"W x 30¾"D x 33"H
Weighs 17 lbs. each
250 lbs. weight limit
45½"W x 30¾"D x 33"H
Weighs 34 lbs.
500 lbs. weight limit
39½"W x 20"D x 17"H
Weighs 11 lbs.
100 lb. weight limit
Care & Cleaning
This outdoor furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean any cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and cushions separately in a protected area
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.