Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Park Grove Cast Aluminum Outdoor 7-Piece Dining Set with Cushions
Extra Shipping Charge: $10.00
Make your own back yard your favorite place to dine out! Our Park Grove Cast Aluminum Outdoor 7-Piece Dining Set with Cushions offers grace and elegance to your at-home entertaining.
Consisting of four side armchairs and two swivel armchairs with cushions and a generously sized 68"L rectangular table, this dining set is perfect for enjoying a casual meal under the sun or stars with family and friends.
Chair frames and table are crafted of the highest quality cast aluminum with a weather-resistant powder-coated espresso brown finish, resisting rust and corrosion. A hand-applied finish gives them attractive highlights.
The table features a 2" dia. umbrella hole and seats six comfortably with room for everyone.
The graceful armchairs and swivel chairs come with weather-safe cushions for all-day comfort. Cushions are made of a 100% solution dyed fabric that resists mold and fading. Hidden zippers and matching double welting enclose a comfy core of foam wrapped with fiber batting. Cushions have ties for securing; clean with soap and water.
The attractive lattice design and curved legs give this dining set style and substance. It's perfect for enjoying a full meal, snacks or drinks on your porch, patio or deck. Durable yet lightweight, this furniture is easy to move as needed.
Armchairs stack for convenient storage. Easy assembly; all hardware included. Ships motor freight. Imported.
- Easy-care, resort-style quality 7- piece dining set at an excellent price
- Lightweight, durable, long-lasting furniture for patio, porch, deck, yard and more
- Classic design with lattice seats and backs, embossed accents and subtle curves
- Chairs come with quick-dry, easy care taupe cushions with ties
- Rectangular table has a 2" dia. umbrella hole; side armchairs stack for space-saving storage
- Nicely finished cast aluminum frames with full circumference, polished welding
- Espresso brown powder-coated finish with hand-applied detailing and highlights
- Resists rust and corrosion for long-lasting good looks
- Mildew-resistant cushions with hidden zipper and removable cover
- Frames and cushions clean easily with soap and water
Table 68"L x 38"W x 29"H
33¾"L x 23¼"D x 41¼"H
Each chair weighs approx. 15 lbs.
Armchairs stack for easier storage
Includes all-weather taupe cushion with ties
Each chair holds up to 250 lbs.
68"L x 38"W x 29"H
Weighs approx. 55 lbs.
Set ships Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy only provides curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
Care and Cleaning
This espresso brown powder-coated cast aluminum patio furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with our Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and cushions separately in a protected area
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.