Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Outdoor Slate Color Table Lamp With Weather Resistant Shade
Our Outdoor Slate Color Table Lamp looks like one you'd have in your living room, but it's completely outdoor safe. No need to resort to messy candles or torches to enjoy the outdoors after dark.
The cement base is finished to resemble slate, with an on-trend gray color and a textured dotted silhouette for extra style. It's heavy enough to hold steady on windy days. The fabric shade and UL cord are weather safe, making this lamp a perfect and practical accessory on deck or porch.
The lamp's neutral base and shade make it the perfect accompaniment to any style of outdoor furniture, from metal to wicker or wood.
With outdoor rooms becoming increasingly sophisticated, outdoor living calls for accessories designed to match that comfort and style. Our Slate Color Table Lamp adds the light you need to enjoy your outdoor spaces well into the evening.
Completely weatherproof shade, light bulb enclosure, cord and plug. 72" lead cord; takes a 100 watt bulb. Imported.
- Outdoor table lamp with a cement base has the sophisticated look of slate
- Add light and ambiance to your outdoor spaces: porch, deck, balcony or patio
- Completely weatherproof shade, light bulb enclosure, cord and plug
- On-trend gray base has raised dots for great style, texture and dimension
- Weather resistant fabric shade and outdoor approved UL electric cord
- Lamp is the perfect accessory to complement outdoor rooms and furniture
- A great alternative to messy candles and torches
- 72"L lead cord; takes a 100W bulb
16" dia. x 21½"H
16" dia. x 21½"H
Lead cord: 72"L
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov