12-Room Purple Martin Birdhouse
Putting up our 12-Room Purple Martin house is like installing a miniature neighborhood in your backyard. In the eastern U.S., dark, glossy-blue males and brown females will peer from the entrances and chirp from the rooftops all summer. In the west, they tend to nest in woodpecker holes.
With 12 rooms arranged on three levels, this house might need a Martin homeowners association or condo board! The house features cool aluminum and stainless-steel construction, a reflective roof, hinged clean-out doors, a top perch and an all-aluminum base plate and flange.
Our largest swallows, Purple Martins perform aerial acrobatics to snap up flying insects and will be a delight to observe in your garden.
The optional heavy-duty Telescoping Pole is made with three sections of sturdy 16-gauge galvanized steel tubing and fully extends to 12'H. The base section is 2¼" dia. and includes a 24"L ground sleeve that can be cemented into the ground for secure installation. Two safety bolts lock the sections in place and allow you to lower your houses for seasonal cleaning.
Choose the house as a complete kit or as a fully-assembled structure; available with or without the telescoping pole (also sold separately). Made in USA.
- Invite beneficial and delightful swallows to your backyard habitat
- Choose fully assembled or assembly kit; also available with or without telescoping pole
- 12 rooms on three floors welcomes many Purple Martins to your yard
- High-quality aluminum and stainless-steel construction
- Reflective roof with top perch; hinged clean-out doors
- Aluminum base plate and mounting flange
- Made in USA
19"L x 14"W x 20"H
Pole 3" dia. x 12'H with 24" ground sleeve