Newberry Wool Area Rug, 9' x 13' - Denim
Extra Shipping Charge: $175.00
Hand-loomed in pure wool, our Newberry Rug adds softness, style and color to enhance any room's decor. The space-dyed wool gives this rug a multi-tonal, textural sweater weave for subtle color variations.
Our Newberry Wool Area Rugs has a low profile that keeps it from getting caught under doors, and it's finished with a soft cotton backing. Durable, long-lasting, solid-color rugs are a great choice for living space, bedroom and more. 100% wool. Spot clean or dry clean. Imported.
- 100% wool area rug
- Hand-loomed, space-dyed wool
- Textural sweater weave
- Low profile fits under doors
- Cotton backing
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.