Medium Colorblock Hand-Hooked Wool and Hickory Bench
Picture this – your perfect cabin getaway now brought home to you! The Colorblock Hand-Hooked Wool and Hickory Bench is the perfect piece for recreating your favorite vacation spot or simply adding some rustic charm.
Designed by American folk artist Laura Megroz in Vermont, this hooked bench offers color mixed with long-lasting durability. The top features a light background thick, colorful stripes for a traditional look.
Crafted from New Zealand wool, it features all the benefits of a natural wool – durable, fire-resistant and long-lasting. This versatile bench can be used as comfy fireside seating, a bench for a dining tables or a mudroom resting spot to put on or take off your shoes.
Shake out or vacuum regularly; spot clean as needed. Imported.
- Medium Wool and Hickory Bench is a charming hand-hooked piece for your space
- Designed by American Folk Artist Laura Megroz
- Colorful, durable design adds rustic charm to any room
- Place by the fire, at the dining room table for easy seating or in a mudroom
- Crafted from naturally fire-resistant New Zealand wool; imported
Approx. 32"L x 15"W x 17"H; weighs approx. 25 lbs.