Meadow Perennial Wool Rug, 10' x 14' - Blue
TAKE 30% OFF YOUR CART with code MERRYSAVE
Extra Shipping Charge: $80.00
Here's a colorful take on a classic design. Our Meadow Perennial Wool Rug's borderless design offers a fresh take on a traditional pattern to bring fresh style to your home.
The floral medallion design mixes with the cool blue color palette, creating a beautiful foundation in any room from bedroom to living room, office and beyond.
Crafted of hand-dyed 100% virgin wool, the navy ground is punctuated with shades of light blue, beige, wasabi green and gray for a playful look that works with any decor from formal to casual.
Rug pile is approx. ⅓"H. Use with a rug pad. Professional cleaning recommended. Imported.
- Handcrafted of 100% virgin wool for long life and durability
- Bold floral medallions on a vivid navy blue background
- Attractive design in shades of blue, beige, light green and gray
- Thick, hand-tufted wool pile is durable and made for high traffic
- Hand-serged and hand-finished, nicely crafted from beginning to end
- ⅓" thick pile is soft and strong underfoot
- Cotton canvas backing; use with a rug pad
Rug pile approx. ⅓"H
Sizes are approximate
This rug ships Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy only provides curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
Background is navy blue with designs in shades of light blue, beige, wasabi green and gray.
Care and Cleaning
Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may also shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop.
Shake out or vacuum as needed (do not use beater attachment). Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. Professional cleaning is recommended for stains.
Benefits of Wool
Wool is a classic choice for floor coverings due to its inherent durability and strength. Used for rugs and carpets since ancient times, wool assures long-lasting quality, function and design.
Wool is also an excellent option for fireside use. It is naturally flame resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing. Wool does not melt or stick.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.