Lighted Christmas Cottage Birdhouse
$59.95 - $119.95
Our Lighted Christmas Cottage Birdhouse has charm, style and so many detailed accents that both you and your feathered friends will love!
Inspired by the coastline cottages of northern Michigan, this gorgeous birdhouse features real river rocks, a pine-shingled roof and a bright red door with wreath. The festive red trim beautifully contrasts the stone siding and black landing floor.
Includes realistic windows adorned with flower boxes and a removable wreath on the front door so you can use it for the holidays and beyond. Functional and decorative lights adorn the birdhouse's trim giving it a warm and magical appearance.
Made of sturdy plywood with a 1¼" dia. opening that accommodates a variety of songbirds, such as wrens, finches, chickadees and nuthatches. Includes easy clean out, ventilation and drainage.
The LED lights are battery operated and include a timer for 8 hours on, 16 hours off so you can set it and forget it. Takes 3 AAA batteries (not included). Sit back and watch as the birds move in to this handsome home, or even use it indoors as a charming holiday accent.
Includes swing up paddle for easy mounting on a post, tree or fence. Or opt for our Bird House and Pole Set for easy display. The Pole has a pedestal base and ground auger for stability, and is made of kiln-dried hardwood finished with outdoor paint. Mounting to pedestal may require holes to be pre-drilled in the birdhouse.
- Charming lighted holiday birdhouse with real river rock siding and pine shingles
- Bright red trim beautifully contrasts the stone siding and black landing floor
- Removable wreath on the front door means you can use for holidays and beyond
- Battery operated LED lights adorn the birdhouse's trim; auto-timer works 8 hours on, 16 hours off
- 1¼" dia. opening for songbirds, such as wrens, finches, chickadees and nuthatches
- Swing up paddle for easy mounting; includes easy clean out, ventilation and drainage
- Takes 3 AAA batteries, not included
Birdhouse approx. 8"W x 6¼"D x 9¼"H
Opening approx. 1¼" dia.
Pole 16" x 16" base x 43"H
Mounting platform approx. 6" x 8"
Care and Maintenance
To preserve your birdhouse's finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal made for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint, and reapply it each season to ensure your birdhouse's longevity.