Laurel Ridge Farmhouse Collection Shelby Gathering Console - Cocoa
Extra Shipping Charge: $150.00
Great style, functionality and versatility all come together in the Laurel Ridge Farmhouse Collection Shelby Gathering Console. The high quality, handmade and hand-painted console has tons of character, space-saving features and provides many entertaining options.
The Shelby Gathering Console is made of mahogany and hardwood and comes in a variety of rich colors for many years of enjoyment. Whether you're creating a cottage, coastal or traditional look this attractive console mixes well with a variety of design styles and can be used in the kitchen, dining room, sunroom, bar area and more.
Console is hand-painted on all sides with superior craftsmanship and attention to detail. All framing and structural components are solid hardwood. Features built-in leaf that folds open left and right, expanding from 16" to 32". It's a great space saver with loads of functionality.
All furniture in our Laurel Ridge Farmhouse Collection can be mixed and matched to create your own unique look that will never go out of style. Each piece is quality-crafted of high-grade, plantation-grown, kiln-dried mahogany and hardwood, then beautifully painted and hand rubbed for a lightly distressed finish. Furniture is easily cared for by regular dusting and cleaning with a damp cloth. Some assembly required.
- Handmade gathering console is hand-painted with a rubbed finish for a lightly distressed look
- Made of mahogany and hardwood with veneers; all framing and structural components are solid hardwood
- Features built-in leaf that folds open left and right, expanding from 16" to 32"
- A great space saver with many seating and entertaining options; some assembly required
- Console mixes well with a variety of design styles; perfect for kitchen, dining room, sunroom, bar area and more
- Easy care, just wipe with a damp cloth; do not use harsh chemicals for cleaning or stain removal
50"W x 16"-32"D x 36"H
Approx. 50"W x 16"-32"D x 36"H
Dust using a clean, damp cloth. NEVER use chemicals for cleaning or stain removal.