Laurel Ridge Farmhouse Collection Shelby Backless Bar Stool - Cocoa
Great style, functionality and versatility all come together in the Laurel Ridge Farmhouse Collection Shelby Backless Bar Stool. The high quality, handmade stool has tons of character and provides many entertaining options.
The Shelby Backless Bar Stool is made of mahogany and hardwood and comes in a variety of rich colors for many years of enjoyment. Whether you're creating a cottage, coastal or traditional look this attractive stool mixes well with other design styles and can be used in the kitchen, dining room, sunroom, bar area and more.
The stool is hand-painted on all sides with superior craftsmanship and attention to detail. All framing and structural components are solid hardwood. Seat is upholstered with a poly/cotton blend in a neutral color that is easily removed for reupholstery if desired. Stretcher bars add increased stability and durability.
All furniture in our Laurel Ridge Farmhouse Collection can be mixed and matched to create your own unique look that will never go out of style. Each piece is quality-crafted of high-grade, plantation-grown, kiln-dried mahogany and hardwood, then beautifully painted and hand rubbed for a lightly distressed finish. Furniture is easily cared for by regular dusting and cleaning with a damp cloth. Some assembly required.
- Handmade backless bar stool is hand-painted with a rubbed finish for a lightly distressed look
- Made of mahogany and hardwood; all framing and structural components are solid hardwood
- Seat is upholstered with a poly/cotton blend in a neutral color that is easily removed for reupholstery if desired
- Stretcher bars add increased stability and durability
- Mixes well with a variety of design styles; perfect for kitchen, dining room, sunroom, bar area and more
- Offers many entertaining options; some assembly required
- Easy care, just wipe with a damp cloth; do not use harsh chemicals for cleaning or stain removal
16"W 16"D x 30"H
Approx. 16"W 16"D x 30"H
Approx. 18 lbs.
Dust using a clean, damp cloth. NEVER use chemicals for cleaning or stain removal.